Learn more about these different git repos.
Other Git URLs
This is a Fedora Join SIG presentation draft for F34 Release Party.
It should be good and hence, a review is needed.
I am attaching the draft deck as a comment below. Please take a look at it whenever you get time.
<img alt="How_to_Join_Fedora.pdf" src="/design/issue/raw/files/c014b957638af40253967f3003fd6b81ac2657d88238f444a2b0f10a6c2d565f-How_to_Join_Fedora.pdf" />
Tagging you here @riecatnor @duffy.
Heya @t0xic0der looking good! I am not reviewing this for content right now, only design :) A couple recommendations:
- We have deprecated the use of Comfortaa except in the case of Fedora badges. We now use Montserrat for headings, and open sans for text. Please adjust accordingly
- For the title page, you have the logo in two spots, I think you can remove the one on the top left hand side, and change that sub title text to "Fedora Linux 34 Release Party"
- For the title page, move the logo down to line up with the bottom of the "How to join Fedora" text
- I think the color theme is working nicely, but I think the tan color isn't too Fedora-esque. I would use the Fedora dark blue for the dark backgrounds, and maybe try a light variation of the Fedora orange for the light backgrounds? You can find a Fedora palette here: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/badges/_attachments/palettes/badges_fedora_palette.gpl
- Change the text on the bottom left hand to "Fedora Linux 34"
Those are quite a few changes.. implement those and let's do another round of reviews :)
Thanks for the review. Here's a revised draft.
<img alt="How_to_Join_Fedora_REV_1.pdf" src="/design/issue/raw/files/b349a1bf603a6d516a95e0857403895d413b85c62d2ebc8a33521b392ffcda00-How_to_Join_Fedora_REV_1.pdf" />
Do let me know if more changes are needed. :)
The event was a success, and the recordings of the same can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t-cOOoYykQ&t=155s.
Thank you @riecatnor! Closing this ticket as FIXED.
Metadata Update from @t0xic0der:
- Issue close_status updated to: Fixed
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
to comment on this ticket.