#3462 pam_sss tests using the pam-wrapper project
Closed: wontfix 5 days ago by pbrezina. Opened 2 years ago by jhrozek.

These tests were posted to sssd-devel some time ago (even before our migration to pagure and github) but having authentication tests is a prerequisite for writing tests for new authentication features.

This ticket just tracks the review and merging of the tests so that we don't forget again.


Metadata Update from @jhrozek:
- Issue assigned to jhrozek
- Issue set to the milestone: SSSD 1.15.4
- Issue tagged with: PR

2 years ago

Metadata Update from @jhrozek:
- Issue tagged with: cleanup-one-sixteen

2 years ago

Metadata Update from @jhrozek:
- Issue untagged with: cleanup-one-sixteen
- Issue priority set to: major
- Issue set to the milestone: SSSD 1.16.0 (was: SSSD 1.15.4)

2 years ago

Since we are required to release a new upstream tarball no later than Friday Oct-20, I'm moving tickets that will not be closed by that date to the next milestone, 1.16.1

Metadata Update from @jhrozek:
- Issue set to the milestone: SSSD 1.16.1 (was: SSSD 1.16.0)

2 years ago

Since we are required to release a new upstream tarball no later than Friday Oct-20, I'm moving tickets that will not be closed by that date to the next milestone, 1.16.1

Metadata Update from @jhrozek:
- Issue tagged with: postpone-to-2-0

2 years ago

Metadata Update from @jhrozek:
- Issue untagged with: postpone-to-2-0
- Issue set to the milestone: SSSD 2.0 (was: SSSD 1.16.1)

2 years ago

Metadata Update from @jhrozek:
- Issue set to the milestone: SSSD 2.1 (was: SSSD 2.0)

2 years ago

Metadata Update from @jhrozek:
- Issue set to the milestone: SSSD 2.2 (was: SSSD 2.1)

a year ago

Metadata Update from @jhrozek:
- Issue set to the milestone: SSSD 2.3 (was: SSSD 2.2)

9 months ago

Metadata Update from @thalman:
- Issue tagged with: Canditate to close

18 days ago

Thank you for taking time to submit this request for SSSD. Unfortunately this issue was not given priority and the team lacks the capacity to work on it at this time.

Given that we are unable to fulfill this request I am closing the issue as wontfix.

If the issue still persist on recent SSSD you can request re-consideration of this decision by reopening this issue. Please provide additional technical details about its importance to you.

Thank you for understanding.

Metadata Update from @pbrezina:
- Issue close_status updated to: wontfix
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)

5 days ago

Login to comment on this ticket.

Metadata