Learn more about these different git repos.
Other Git URLs
Ticket was cloned from Red Hat Bugzilla (product Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7): Bug 1365827
Please note that this Bug is private and may not be accessible as it contains confidential Red Hat customer information.
Request to implement an opposite option to filter_users/filter_groups so administrator can specify what users/groups should be looked up on that particular host
I filed this ticket mostly so that it can be discussed, even if we close it later. I was wondering if we could create a whitelist object in the cache that would hold the name, id and SID of the whitelisted entries so that even components like the PAC responder that only know the SID might honor this setting.
design_review: => 0
mark: no => 0
patch: => 0
review: True => 0
testsupdated: => 0
milestone: NEEDS_TRIAGE => SSSD Future releases (no date set yet)
Metadata Update from @jhrozek:
- Issue set to the milestone: SSSD Future releases (no date set yet)
Metadata Update from @thalman:
- Custom field design_review reset (from 0)
- Custom field mark reset (from 0)
- Custom field patch reset (from 0)
- Custom field review reset (from 0)
- Custom field sensitive reset (from 0)
- Custom field testsupdated reset (from 0)
- Issue close_status updated to: None
- Issue tagged with: Canditate to close, bugzilla
Thank you for taking time to submit this request for SSSD. Unfortunately this issue was not given priority and the team lacks the capacity to work on it at this time.
Given that we are unable to fulfill this request I am closing the issue as wontfix.
If the issue still persist on recent SSSD you can request re-consideration of this decision by reopening this issue. Please provide additional technical details about its importance to you.
Thank you for understanding.
Metadata Update from @pbrezina:
- Issue close_status updated to: wontfix
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
SSSD is moving from Pagure to Github. This means that new issues and pull requests
will be accepted only in SSSD's github repository.
This issue has been cloned to Github and is available here:
If you want to receive further updates on the issue, please navigate to the github issue
and click on subscribe button.
Thank you for understanding. We apologize for all inconvenience.
to comment on this ticket.