Learn more about these different git repos.
Other Git URLs
As some responders are not required to be always running, shutting them down after some time of inactivity seems like a good approach to take.
After some discussions on #sssd IRC channel, we have decided the shutdown idle timer must be configurable per responder and an okay default value would be 300 secondes.
owner: somebody => fidencio
blockedby: 2243 => #2243
patch: 0 => 1
Patch set is part of pull-request 94 (https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/94)
milestone: NEEDS_TRIAGE => SSSD 1.15 Beta
rhbz: => todo
milestone: SSSD 1.15 Beta => SSSD 1.15 Alpha
resolution: => fixed
status: new => closed
Metadata Update from @fidencio:
- Issue assigned to fidencio
- Issue marked as depending on: #2243
- Issue set to the milestone: SSSD 1.15.0
introduced regression https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/issue/3448
Metadata Update from @lslebodn:
- Custom field blocking adjusted to 2243
- Custom field design_review adjusted to on (was: 1)
- Custom field mark reset (from 0)
- Custom field patch adjusted to on (was: 1)
- Custom field review reset (from 0)
- Custom field sensitive reset (from 0)
- Custom field testsupdated reset (from 0)
to comment on this ticket.