Learn more about these different git repos.
Other Git URLs
As some responders are not required to be always running, shutting them down after some time of inactivity seems like a good approach to take.
After some discussions on #sssd IRC channel, we have decided the shutdown idle timer must be configurable per responder and an okay default value would be 300 secondes.
owner: somebody => fidencio
blockedby: 2243 => #2243
patch: 0 => 1
Patch set is part of pull-request 94 (https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/94)
milestone: NEEDS_TRIAGE => SSSD 1.15 Beta
rhbz: => todo
milestone: SSSD 1.15 Beta => SSSD 1.15 Alpha
resolution: => fixed
status: new => closed
Metadata Update from @fidencio:
- Issue assigned to fidencio
- Issue marked as depending on: #2243
- Issue set to the milestone: SSSD 1.15.0
introduced regression https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/issue/3448
Metadata Update from @lslebodn:
- Custom field blocking adjusted to 2243
- Custom field design_review adjusted to on (was: 1)
- Custom field mark reset (from 0)
- Custom field patch adjusted to on (was: 1)
- Custom field review reset (from 0)
- Custom field sensitive reset (from 0)
- Custom field testsupdated reset (from 0)
SSSD is moving from Pagure to Github. This means that new issues and pull requests
will be accepted only in SSSD's github repository.
This issue has been cloned to Github and is available here:
If you want to receive further updates on the issue, please navigate to the github issue
and click on subscribe button.
Thank you for understanding. We apologize for all inconvenience.
to comment on this ticket.