Learn more about these different git repos.
Other Git URLs
It should be possible to add Smart Card certificates for AD user ID Views, in AD Trust case.
Note: AD User Self-Service is not required, pkinit is also not required.
Note 2: certificate in AD should work already to some extent
Please also see https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4955 for more details
Ticket has been cloned to Bugzilla: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1290378
rhbz: => [https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1290378 1290378]
milestone: NEEDS_TRIAGE => SSSD 1.14 alpha
priority: major => blocker
owner: somebody => sbose
status: new => assigned
design: => https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/DesignDocs/LookupUsersByCertificatePart2
patch: 0 => 1
resolution: => fixed
status: assigned => closed
Metadata Update from @jhrozek:
- Issue assigned to sbose
- Issue set to the milestone: SSSD 1.14 alpha
Metadata Update from @lslebodn:
- Custom field design_review reset (from 0)
- Custom field mark reset (from 0)
- Custom field patch adjusted to on (was: 1)
- Custom field review reset (from 0)
- Custom field sensitive reset (from 0)
- Custom field testsupdated reset (from 0)
to comment on this ticket.