Learn more about these different git repos.
Other Git URLs
Ticket was cloned from Red Hat Bugzilla (product Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7): Bug 1219906
Please note that this Bug is private and may not be accessible as it contains confidential Red Hat customer information.
1. Proposed title of this feature request
RFE: idmap_rid support added to sssd
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
Add idmap_rid support to sssd.
4. Why does the user need this?
Adding idmap_rid support to sssd would allow moving from using winbind in a
single domain and keep uid/gid mapping the same when migrating to sssd
Don't we support that with range starting with 0?
design_review: => 0
mark: no => 0
review: True => 0
testsupdated: => 0
milestone: NEEDS_TRIAGE => SSSD 1.14 beta
IMO this is a stretch goal for 1.14
milestone: SSSD 1.14 beta => SSSD 1.14 backlog
sensitive: => 0
Since the 1.14 branch is transitioning into maintenance mode and new functionality is being developed in master which will become 1.15 eventually, I'm mass-moving tickets from the 1.14 backlog milestone to the "Future releases" milestone.
milestone: SSSD 1.14 backlog => SSSD Future releases (no date set yet)
Metadata Update from @jhrozek:
- Issue set to the milestone: SSSD Future releases (no date set yet)
Metadata Update from @thalman:
- Custom field design_review reset (from 0)
- Custom field mark reset (from 0)
- Custom field patch reset (from 0)
- Custom field review reset (from 0)
- Custom field sensitive reset (from 0)
- Custom field testsupdated reset (from 0)
- Issue close_status updated to: None
- Issue tagged with: bugzilla
SSSD is moving from Pagure to Github. This means that new issues and pull requests
will be accepted only in SSSD's github repository.
This issue has been cloned to Github and is available here:
If you want to receive further updates on the issue, please navigate to the github issue
and click on subscribe button.
Thank you for understanding. We apologize for all inconvenience.
Metadata Update from @pbrezina:
- Issue close_status updated to: cloned-to-github
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
to comment on this ticket.