Learn more about these different git repos.
Other Git URLs
Currently SSSD does not support the SID range S-1-22-* which is used by Samba to map POSIX UIDs and GIDs to a domain independent SID.
It has to be evaluated if there are use cases where it would make sense that SSSD supports this SID range. If it is needed it should be implemented in the NSS responder.
This is a follow-up ticket for https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/1534
milestone: NEEDS_TRIAGE => SSSD 1.13 beta
rhbz: => todo
mark: => 0
Let's just track this RFE until we actually need it.
milestone: SSSD 1.13 beta => SSSD 1.13 backlog
priority: major => minor
Mass-moving tickets not planned for the next two releases.
Please reply with a comment if you disagree about the move..
milestone: SSSD 1.13 backlog => SSSD 1.15 beta
Metadata Update from @sbose:
- Issue set to the milestone: SSSD Future releases (no date set yet)
Metadata Update from @thalman:
- Custom field design_review reset (from 0)
- Custom field mark reset (from 0)
- Custom field patch reset (from 0)
- Custom field review reset (from 0)
- Custom field testsupdated reset (from 0)
- Issue close_status updated to: None
- Issue tagged with: Canditate to close
Thank you for taking time to submit this request for SSSD. Unfortunately this issue was not given priority and the team lacks the capacity to work on it at this time.
Given that we are unable to fulfill this request I am closing the issue as wontfix.
If the issue still persist on recent SSSD you can request re-consideration of this decision by reopening this issue. Please provide additional technical details about its importance to you.
Thank you for understanding.
Metadata Update from @pbrezina:
- Issue close_status updated to: wontfix
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
to comment on this ticket.