Learn more about these different git repos.
Other Git URLs
Currently with id_provider=ldap and ldap_schema=ad I'm seeing:
(Mon Jun 2 13:37:05 2014) [sssd[be[AD-LDAP]]] [sdap_ad_tokengroups_initgr_mapping_send] (0x0020): No ID ctx available for [AD-LDAP].
We need to solve this bug because:
1. This is a regression. There are existing users running this setup, we've received bugs from them in the past
2. There is a layering violation in the AD provider. The file src/providers/ldap/sdap_async_initgroups_ad.c includes providers/ad/ad_common.h. We should not include headers from either IPA or AD provider in the plain LDAP provider.
I would argue that the tokenGroups should have been included in the AD provider only and not the LDAP provider because it's too AD specific anyway, but I'm not sure if we can revert that now..
According to the code, this bug also hits deployments with ldap_schema=rfc2307bis, the TG support is autodetected from the rootDSE. That makes the priority of this bug higher..
priority: major => blocker
owner: somebody => preichl
milestone: NEEDS_TRIAGE => SSSD 1.11.7
rhbz: => todo
patch: 0 => 1
Ticket has been cloned to Bugzilla: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1120508
rhbz: todo => [https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1120508 1120508]
resolution: => fixed
status: new => closed
Linked to Bugzilla bug: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1146541 (Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7)
rhbz: [https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1120508 1120508] => [https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1120508 1120508], [https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1146541 1146541]
Metadata Update from @jhrozek:
- Issue assigned to preichl
- Issue marked as blocked by: #2447
- Issue set to the milestone: SSSD 1.11.7
to comment on this ticket.