Learn more about these different git repos.
Other Git URLs
If you add the attached file to the list of files in read_save_test() function and read_again_test() function:
1. file will be read in the original format
2. config will be folded at the margin of 5 characters
3. config will be serialized and saved as file ".out"
4. file ".out" will be read and parsed
5. config will be folded at the margin of 5 characters
6. config will be serialized and saved as file ".2.out"
If you now compare .out and .2.out files they will not match. It seems that processing of the file is broken somewhere. This needs investigation.
I am also adding couple other files than can be used for testing that should succeed too.
Main file to test
milestone: NEEDS_TRIAGE => ding-libs - Oct 2013
rhbz: => 0
resolution: => fixed
status: new => closed
Metadata Update from @dpal:
- Issue set to the milestone: ding-libs - Oct 2013
to comment on this ticket.