Learn more about these different git repos.
Other Git URLs
For cases where the ccache resides in a collection that is named predictably (ie no randomized components), we should stop storing the name in sysdb completely. Instead, we should always rely on the predictable ccache name.
In order to see which residual in a ccache matches the desired principal, we can iterate over the collection to select the right residual.
milestone: NEEDS_TRIAGE => SSSD 1.12 beta
priority: major => minor
rhbz: => 0
type: defect => task
I am getting this ticket but changing a bit the goal, instead of stopping to store the ccache name, we keep storing it now, but we will ignore it when old/new do not change.
owner: somebody => simo
status: new => assigned
milestone: SSSD 1.12 beta => SSSD 1.12.0
We do have a patch on the list which needs respin, but I don't think we should block 1.12.0 release.
milestone: SSSD 1.12.0 => SSSD 1.12.1
review: 0 => 1
Mass-moving all tickets that didn't make 1.12.1 into 1.12.2
milestone: SSSD 1.12.1 => SSSD 1.12.2
We need to do a release as requested by downstream. Moving tickets that are not fixed already or very close to acking to 1.12.3
milestone: SSSD 1.12.2 => SSSD 1.12.3
I think it makes sense to revive the patch when we fork 1.12 and master to avoid regressions is 1.12 which is already quite stable.
mark: => 0
milestone: SSSD 1.12.3 => SSSD 1.13 beta
milestone: SSSD 1.13 beta => SSSD 1.13 backlog
Mass-moving tickets not planned for the next two releases.
Please reply with a comment if you disagree about the move..
milestone: SSSD 1.13 backlog => SSSD 1.15 beta
Metadata Update from @jhrozek:
- Issue assigned to simo
- Issue set to the milestone: SSSD Future releases (no date set yet)
Metadata Update from @thalman:
- Custom field design_review reset (from 0)
- Custom field mark reset (from 0)
- Custom field patch reset (from 0)
- Custom field review adjusted to on (was: 1)
- Custom field testsupdated reset (from 0)
- Issue close_status updated to: None
- Issue tagged with: Canditate to close
Thank you for taking time to submit this request for SSSD. Unfortunately this issue was not given priority and the team lacks the capacity to work on it at this time.
Given that we are unable to fulfill this request I am closing the issue as wontfix.
If the issue still persist on recent SSSD you can request re-consideration of this decision by reopening this issue. Please provide additional technical details about its importance to you.
Thank you for understanding.
Metadata Update from @pbrezina:
- Issue close_status updated to: wontfix
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
SSSD is moving from Pagure to Github. This means that new issues and pull requests
will be accepted only in SSSD's github repository.
This issue has been cloned to Github and is available here:
If you want to receive further updates on the issue, please navigate to the github issue
and click on subscribe button.
Thank you for understanding. We apologize for all inconvenience.
to comment on this ticket.