Learn more about these different git repos.
Other Git URLs
Stephen suggested on the sssd-devel list that we should change the default order of the ldap_access_order option from filter to one that depends on the presence of ldap_access_filter:
If ldap_access_filter has been set:
ldap_access_order = expire, filter
ldap_access_order = expire
This would have the benefit of being able to inherit the value of access_provider from the value of id_provider.
rhbz: => todo
milestone: NEEDS_TRIAGE => SSSD 1.12 beta
mark: => 0
owner: somebody => preichl
milestone: SSSD 1.13 beta => SSSD 1.13 backlog
Mass-moving tickets not planned for the 1.13 release to 1.14
milestone: SSSD 1.13 backlog => SSSD 1.14 beta
Makes sense, but not in 1.14
milestone: SSSD 1.14 beta => SSSD 1.15 beta
sensitive: => 0
Metadata Update from @jhrozek:
- Issue assigned to preichl
- Issue set to the milestone: SSSD Future releases (no date set yet)
Metadata Update from @thalman:
- Custom field design_review reset (from 0)
- Custom field mark reset (from 0)
- Custom field patch reset (from 0)
- Custom field review reset (from 0)
- Custom field sensitive reset (from 0)
- Custom field testsupdated reset (from 0)
- Issue close_status updated to: None
- Issue tagged with: Canditate to close
Thank you for taking time to submit this request for SSSD. Unfortunately this issue was not given priority and the team lacks the capacity to work on it at this time.
Given that we are unable to fulfill this request I am closing the issue as wontfix.
If the issue still persist on recent SSSD you can request re-consideration of this decision by reopening this issue. Please provide additional technical details about its importance to you.
Thank you for understanding.
Metadata Update from @pbrezina:
- Issue close_status updated to: wontfix
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
SSSD is moving from Pagure to Github. This means that new issues and pull requests
will be accepted only in SSSD's github repository.
This issue has been cloned to Github and is available here:
If you want to receive further updates on the issue, please navigate to the github issue
and click on subscribe button.
Thank you for understanding. We apologize for all inconvenience.
to comment on this ticket.