Learn more about these different git repos.
Other Git URLs
We're planning in ticket #1568 to allow storing the objectSID <-> POSIX ID mapping in the sysdb in order to be able to perform tokenGroups lookups even when using assigned POSIX IDs. We should also be able to modify the cache to remove this mapping (and reassign it on the next lookup) so we can address the rare case when a POSIX ID changes in AD.
milestone: NEEDS_TRIAGE => SSSD 1.12 beta
rhbz: => todo
summary: sss_cache should be able to clear ID-mappings => [RFE] sss_cache should be able to clear ID-mappings
In 1.14 we will provide a way to clear the cache with sss_cache, but not the mappings per se.
mark: => 0
milestone: SSSD 1.14 beta => SSSD 1.15 beta
sensitive: => 0
Metadata Update from @sgallagh:
- Issue marked as depending on: #1568
- Issue set to the milestone: SSSD Future releases (no date set yet)
Metadata Update from @thalman:
- Custom field blocking adjusted to 1568
- Custom field design_review reset (from 0)
- Custom field mark reset (from 0)
- Custom field patch reset (from 0)
- Custom field review reset (from 0)
- Custom field sensitive reset (from 0)
- Custom field testsupdated reset (from 0)
- Issue close_status updated to: None
- Issue tagged with: Canditate to close
Thank you for taking time to submit this request for SSSD. Unfortunately this issue was not given priority and the team lacks the capacity to work on it at this time.
Given that we are unable to fulfill this request I am closing the issue as wontfix.
If the issue still persist on recent SSSD you can request re-consideration of this decision by reopening this issue. Please provide additional technical details about its importance to you.
Thank you for understanding.
Metadata Update from @pbrezina:
- Issue close_status updated to: wontfix
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
SSSD is moving from Pagure to Github. This means that new issues and pull requests
will be accepted only in SSSD's github repository.
This issue has been cloned to Github and is available here:
If you want to receive further updates on the issue, please navigate to the github issue
and click on subscribe button.
Thank you for understanding. We apologize for all inconvenience.
to comment on this ticket.