Learn more about these different git repos.
Other Git URLs
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=877438 (Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6)
Description of problem:
The sssd sudoers plugin doesn't support sudoNotBefore and sudoNotAfter
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Use the attached LDIF file to fill LDAP directory
2. Use the attached sssd.conf as the base for client configuration
3. Execute "su -c 'sudo -u user2 whoami' user1" as root
sudo: no tty present and no askpass program specified
(NOTE: the actual result above is also affected by Bug 875740)
The LDAP sudoers plugin works as documented.
design_review: => 0
owner: somebody => pbrezina
patch: 0 => 1
status: new => assigned
testsupdated: => 0
milestone: NEEDS_TRIAGE => SSSD 1.10 beta
resolution: => fixed
status: assigned => closed
For tickets already closed set the field to "Want"
selected: => Want
Metadata Update from @pbrezina:
- Issue assigned to pbrezina
- Issue set to the milestone: SSSD 1.10 beta
to comment on this ticket.