Learn more about these different git repos.
Other Git URLs
I found this bug while testing my patch for #1612, but I managed to reproduce it with vanilla master, too, so I'm filing it separately.
When we we first retrieve a nested group and then its parent, the parent should also include the nested group's members. It does not.
To reproduce, add two groups, mid and top. Set a low cache timeout. Then run the sequence of commands:
1. getent group top # Will show all top and mid users just fine.
1. getent group mid # Will show all mid users just fine.
1. sleep cache_timeout
1. getent group top # Only users from top are displayed
owner: somebody => jhrozek
status: new => assigned
Ticket has been cloned to Bugzilla: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=877974
rhbz: => [https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=877974 877974]
This is a bug in the memberof plugin.
milestone: NEEDS_TRIAGE => SSSD 1.9.3
priority: major => blocker
patch: 0 => 1
resolution: => fixed
status: assigned => closed
Metadata Update from @jhrozek:
- Issue assigned to jhrozek
- Issue set to the milestone: SSSD 1.9.3
to comment on this ticket.