Learn more about these different git repos.
Other Git URLs
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=872619 (Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6)
Description of problem:
sudoUser %group_name and %#group_id values result in always denied access,
+netgroup_name values result in always allowed access.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Use attached LDIF file to fill LDAP directory
2. Use attached sssd.conf as the base for client configuration
3. Execute attached sudo_user_spec_test on the client
design_review: => 0
owner: somebody => pbrezina
testsupdated: => 0
milestone: NEEDS_TRIAGE => SSSD 1.9.4
The upstream bug was closed as notabug as well in favor of several smaller issues.
resolution: => invalid
status: new => closed
Metadata Update from @jhrozek:
- Issue assigned to pbrezina
- Issue set to the milestone: SSSD 1.9.4
to comment on this ticket.