Learn more about these different git repos.
Other Git URLs
Related to ticket #1220, from https://fedorahosted.org/pipermail/sssd-devel/2012-February/008719.html:
milestone: NEEDS_TRIAGE => User/Group Info Tool Feature
rhbz: => 0
FYI the link describing this has been changed: https://lists.fedorahosted.org/pipermail/sssd-devel/2012-February/008719.html
design_review: => 0
Metadata Update from @myllynen:
- Issue set to the milestone: User/Group Info Tool Feature
Metadata Update from @jhrozek:
- Custom field design_review reset (from 0)
- Custom field patch reset (from 0)
- Custom field testsupdated reset (from 0)
- Issue close_status updated to: None
- Issue set to the milestone: SSSD Patches welcome (was: User/Group Info Tool Feature)
Thank you for taking time to submit this request for SSSD. Unfortunately this issue was not given priority and the team lacks the capacity to work on it at this time.
Given that we are unable to fulfill this request I am closing the issue as wontfix.
If the issue still persist on recent SSSD you can request re-consideration of this decision by reopening this issue. Please provide additional technical details about its importance to you.
Thank you for understanding.
Metadata Update from @pbrezina:
- Issue close_status updated to: wontfix
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
SSSD is moving from Pagure to Github. This means that new issues and pull requests
will be accepted only in SSSD's github repository.
This issue has been cloned to Github and is available here:
If you want to receive further updates on the issue, please navigate to the github issue
and click on subscribe button.
Thank you for understanding. We apologize for all inconvenience.
to comment on this ticket.