What the badge should be granted for:
When you get added to the design team in fas
Badge description (like "You added a co-maintainer to a package. BFF!"):
Now a proud member of the Fedora Design Team
Anything else we need to know:
pants are awesome
You've really got a thing about pants, huh?
How about "Pixel Ninja" for a badge name and art concept?
Proposed badge yaml.
how about this?
design-team member 256
I'm putting this on artwork approved.... from a design team standpoint the art fits the badge standards. If you don't like how the artwork suits conceptually, change it to artwork proposed and let's talk through your feedback here.
This is my new favorite.
The svg for this badge is in the badges/ template.svg
Metadata Update from @riecatnor:
- Custom field artwork adjusted to None
- Custom field concept_review_passed adjusted to None (was: 0)
- Custom field has_complete_yaml reset (from Approved (badges admins only))
- Custom field has_description adjusted to on (was: 1)
- Custom field has_name adjusted to on (was: 1)
- Custom field needs_manual_award reset (from 0)
- Custom field triaged adjusted to on (was: 1)
- Issue close_status updated to: None (was: Pushed)
to comment on this ticket.