Badge description (like "You added a co-maintainer to a package. BFF!"):
You attended EuroPython 2016, the largest Python conference in Europe
Help the badges team understand what this idea is all about. If this badge is awarded for certain kinds of activities:
1) What are those activities?
2) Who is doing them (are they packagers? translators? newcomers? veterans? users? sponsors?)
3) Why are they doing them (is this a means to a different end?)
4) When do they do them (every day? once a year?)
17 - 24 July 2016
5) How do they do them (by talking in IRC? by running commands in the console? by using a web interface?)
By scanning the QR code, or visiting the badge award URL, or by manual awarding from a badges admin or event lead.
Lastly, do you have any ideas for artwork concepts?
Will be attached.
Hi! Can you please attach EuroPython logo in svg?
The EPS logo may be used when referencing the EuroPython Society or the EuroPython conference series. The EuroPython 2015 and 2016 logos may be used to reference the respective editions of the EuroPython conference series.
@mcyprian, looking good! I'd probably just add a white outline to the logomark itself and make sure text is not right on the edge of inner circle (word July). Other than that it's great!
Badge design in svg format
Badge design in png format
I've uploaded corrected versions of the files.
This looks much better, setting artwork to approved.
Pushed the badge https://badges.fedoraproject.org/badge/europython-2016-attendee
Rights to award given to mcyprian
Metadata Update from @mcyprian:
- Issue assigned to mleonova
- Issue tagged with: , europython, europython2016, python
to comment on this ticket.