Badge description: 'You got a "Change" accepted into the Fedora 25 Change list'
Help the badges team understand what this idea is all about. If this badge is awarded for certain kinds of activities:
1) What are those activities?
Bringing new and fresh ideas&technologies to Fedora.
2) Who is doing them (are they packagers? translators? newcomers? veterans? users? sponsors?) developers
3) Why are they doing them (is this a means to a different end?)
To make Fedora the best distro ever
4) When do they do them (every day? once a year?) Typically once during a Fedora Release (F25 in this case).
5) How do they do them (by talking in IRC? by running commands in the console? by using a web interface?)
* By programming them.
Lastly, do you have any ideas for artwork concepts?
- Yes, I would suggest to have the same design as for [https://badges.fedoraproject.org/badge/fedora-23-change-accepted F23] or [https://badges.fedoraproject.org/badge/fedora-24-change-accepted F24] badges.
Thanks churchyard for the graphics.
That one is easy :D
looks good, setting to artwork_approved
All pushed out: https://badges.fedoraproject.org/badge/fedora-25-change-accepted
jkurik should have rights to award it.
wow we are really fast here :) Hope to see other long time pending badge tickets will also get such attention.
to comment on this ticket.