Badge description: You're a member of the Python Special Interest Group.
Help the badges team understand what this idea is all about. If this badge is awarded for certain kinds of activities:
1) What are those activities?
Being member of https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Python https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/group/view/python-sig
2) Who is doing them (are they packagers? translators? newcomers? veterans? users? sponsors?)
3) Why are they doing them (is this a means to a different end?)
Because tehy want to be part of the SIG.
4) When do they do them (every day? once a year?)
Once they join.
5) How do they do them (by talking in IRC? by running commands in the console? by using a web interface?)
Lastly, do you have any ideas for artwork concepts?
Yes, will attach.
Looks good! Setting to approved
Badge looks like it's ready to push! I'm CCing some Badges sysadmins to push this out. :)
I pushed this out, should be live at https://badges.fedoraproject.org/badge/python-sig-member
churchyard, you should have the ability to manually award this as well
Metadata Update from @churchyard:
- Issue assigned to churchyard
to comment on this ticket.