Badge description: You're a member of the Python Special Interest Group.
Help the badges team understand what this idea is all about. If this badge is awarded for certain kinds of activities:
1) What are those activities?
Being member of https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Python https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/group/view/python-sig
2) Who is doing them (are they packagers? translators? newcomers? veterans? users? sponsors?)
3) Why are they doing them (is this a means to a different end?)
Because tehy want to be part of the SIG.
4) When do they do them (every day? once a year?)
Once they join.
5) How do they do them (by talking in IRC? by running commands in the console? by using a web interface?)
Lastly, do you have any ideas for artwork concepts?
Yes, will attach.
<img alt="python-sig.png" src="https://pagure.io/Fedora-Badges/issue/raw/files/3f83a77fa2e51b1b24abee1cdd4eeb5325499bc70c307e243ec2aed8e881cde6-python-sig.png" />
<img alt="python-sig.png" src="//issue/raw/files/3f83a77fa2e51b1b24abee1cdd4eeb5325499bc70c307e243ec2aed8e881cde6-python-sig.png" />
Looks good! Setting to approved
Badge looks like it's ready to push! I'm CCing some Badges sysadmins to push this out. :)
I pushed this out, should be live at https://badges.fedoraproject.org/badge/python-sig-member
churchyard, you should have the ability to manually award this as well
Metadata Update from @churchyard:
- Issue assigned to churchyard
to comment on this ticket.