Badge description: You visited the Fedora Booth at LinuxFest NorthWest 2016
Help the badges team understand what this idea is all about. If this badge is awarded for certain kinds of activities:
1) What are those activities?
They attended LinuxFest NorthWest in 2016 and visited the Fedora Booth and submitted contact information, question or comment, or played a game at the Fedora Friday Game Night.
2) Who is doing them (are they packagers? translators? newcomers? veterans? users? sponsors?)
They are mostly Fedora users.
3) Why are they doing them (is this a means to a different end?)
They are interested in Fedora, Linux and playing games in Linux.
4) When do they do them (every day? once a year?)
They will participate on the Friday Game Night, April 22nd or the LinuxFest on Saturday and Sunday, April 23rd and 24th, 2016,
5) How do they do them (by talking in IRC? by running commands in the console? by using a web interface?)
* Visitors will scan their LFNW badge QR code or enter their contact information with a question or comment into the computer at the Fedora booth. The contact list will be available for purpose of issuing the badge.
Lastly, do you have any ideas for artwork concepts?
* It would be cool to incorporate the LFNW totem in the badge:
Design Team is creating an ad for NFNW 2016:
Hello, unfortunately the design team was unable to get to this ticket in time for the event, so I am closing it. We are working on a badge(https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-badges/ticket/432) that will work for events with a Fedora presence because we are often unable to produce a badge in time.
to comment on this ticket.