Problem:currently only shows me as having 100 free media tickets, but as of today I have 880 tickets closed/fixed in the system. There may be a bug somewhere in the reporting of this particular system. I have been consistently mailing free media for the past four years.
fas account name award3535
Discussed in [https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2016-12-01/badges.2016-12-01-18.59.html 2016-12-01 meeting].
Today, Sayan and I did a triage of all existing bug tickets in preparation for the planned revamp of Tahrir in coming months. It's clear that this badge hasn't worked as intended for quite some time. It would likely be possible to get to the root cause of the issue, but since Free Media is still determining what platform they will migrate to for when FedoraHosted retires, we figured it would make the most sense to revisit this ticket after February once Free Media has migrated. Then, we can make a long-term fix to have this badge series work as expected.
For now, this ticket will remain until at least February 2017.
Metadata Update from @award3535:
- Issue assigned to jflory7
- Issue tagged with: blocked
Metadata Update from @riecatnor:
- Custom field artwork adjusted to None
- Custom field concept_review_passed adjusted to None (was: 0)
- Custom field external_requirements reset (from https://pagure.io/group/Free-Media)
- Custom field has_complete_yaml reset (from None)
- Custom field has_description reset (from 0)
- Custom field has_name reset (from 0)
- Custom field needs_manual_award reset (from 0)
- Custom field triaged adjusted to on (was: 1)
- Issue close_status updated to: None
- Issue tagged with: bug
to comment on this ticket.