Learn more about these different git repos.
What the badge should be granted for:
Adding (or having) the country declared in FAS
Badge description (like "You added a co-maintainer to a package. BFF!"):
You pinned your country!
Anything else we need to know:
This information should be easily foundable in FAS :)
Possible artwork concept: Generic looking map, with a pin that has a Fedora logo on it.
I really like the artwork concept :)
All done! https://badges.fedoraproject.org/badge/origin
Not working for me, I pinned my country and position but got no badge for it.
sbonazzo, I just checked your page on Badges. Looks like you did get this one :)
Metadata Update from @riecatnor:
- Custom field artwork adjusted to has_concept
- Custom field concept_review_passed adjusted to passed (was: 0)
- Custom field has_complete_yaml reset (from None)
- Custom field has_description reset (from 0)
- Custom field has_name reset (from 0)
- Custom field needs_manual_award reset (from 0)
- Custom field triaged reset (from 0)
- Issue close_status updated to: None (was: Pushed)
@riecatnor yes, it appeared yesterday after I filed this ticket :-)
I logged into baby badger , updated timezone, gpgkey, sshkey and security question but no seeing any badhes for that
also how to pin country in FAS, I already selected IN in FAS Account drop down
to comment on this ticket.