What the badge should be granted for: People who spent overnight work to get the OpenID Covert Redirect bug fixed in Fedora Infra.
Badge description (like "You added a co-maintainer to a package. BFF!"):
Thanks to you, Fedora OpenID is safe once more!
Anything else we need to know:
Since we can't automate the attribution of this badge, here's a list of people who contributed:
Toshio Kuratomi, Ralph Bean, Kevin Fenzi, Patrick Uiterwijk
Art concept: Fedora logo/flag with arrow coming in from left... does not touch the fedora logo but hops over it
(Idea from #257)
Also Pierre-Yves Chibon should get this badge, in my opinion.
Good idea.. ;)
And Luke Macken as well
Metadata Update from @riecatnor:
- Custom field artwork adjusted to None
- Custom field concept_review_passed adjusted to None (was: 0)
- Custom field has_complete_yaml reset (from None)
- Custom field has_description reset (from 0)
- Custom field has_name reset (from 0)
- Custom field needs_manual_award reset (from 0)
- Custom field triaged reset (from 0)
- Issue close_status updated to: no longer relevant
to comment on this ticket.