What the badge should be granted for:
Contributing "recipes" to the Fedora Cookbook:
1 submission: Cookbook I: Commis
- "You had a recipe published in the Fedora Cookbook. Appetizing!"
5 submissions: Cookbook II: Tournant
- "You have published 5 recipes in the Fedora Cookbook. Tasty!"
15 submissions: Cookbook III: Grillardin
- "You have published 15 recipes in the Fedora Cookbook. Delicious!"
30 submissions: Cookbook IV: Saucier
- "You have published 30 recipes in the Fedora Cookbook. Scrumptious!"
50 submissions: Cookbook V: Sous Chef
- "You have published 50 recipes in the Fedora Cookbook. Delectable!"
100 submissions: Cookbook VI: Chef de cuisine
- "You have published 100 recipes in the Fedora Cookbook. Decadent!"
150 submissions: Cookbook VII: Gourmand
- "You have published 150 recipes in the Fedora Cookbook. Beefy!"
Badge names borrowed from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigade_de_cuisine , suggestions for improvement on names and patter are welcome. Some dining-related artwork would be greatly appreciated.
Submissions are reviewed and committed manually, so the badges will have to be manually awarded as well. Anyone in docs-writers should be able to award these badges.
These are perfect for the theme, Thanks riecatnor!
Commis is in! https://badges.fedoraproject.org/badge/commis-cookbook-i
Tournant in effect! https://badges.fedoraproject.org/badge/tournant-cookbook-ii
Grillardin unveiled! https://badges.fedoraproject.org/badge/grillardin-cookbook-iii
It's hard to get more saucy than Saucier! https://badges.fedoraproject.org/badge/saucier-cookbook-iv
What's the statud of this? It seems to me that the first 4 badges are already in production and in the last 19 months no one moved beyond the first one. Does it make sense to have 7 badges now or is it better to consider this ticket completed for now and eventually open a new one when other badges are needed?
I think is better to consider this ticket completed and see what happens later on.
Metadata Update from @riecatnor:
- Custom field artwork adjusted to None
- Custom field concept_review_passed adjusted to None (was: 0)
- Custom field has_complete_yaml reset (from Full, needs review)
- Custom field has_description reset (from 0)
- Custom field has_name adjusted to on (was: 1)
- Custom field needs_manual_award adjusted to on (was: 1)
- Custom field triaged reset (from 0)
- Issue close_status updated to: fixed
to comment on this ticket.