name: Badge Muse
description: You submitted an idea for a new badge for Fedora Badges
nice! the 'thought bubble badge' looks a bit small to me, but i can see it can't easily be made any bigger.
do we want to have separate badges for 'proposed' and 'accepted'? or just make it an 'accepted' badge? or only have 'proposed'?
It will be much easier to code if we just make it for "participating in the discussion of new badges".
I was thinking you could use the 'creator:' field of the badge yaml to identify people who've had badges accepted?
Added the badge: https://badges.fedoraproject.org/badge/badge-muse-badge-ideas-i
Here's the rule: http://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/infra/badges/rules/badge-muse-01.yml
reopening - artwork too large
badge muse 110px
badge muse 256px
Here's artwork that's size-corrected!
yikes, we really need to set up that separate trac for bugs in badges, tracking them here doesn't really work :( but a messy ticket beats no ticket, keeping it open for now.
I proposed an extension of this series as #75.
Set triaged to 'yes' for all tickets, as I've hit them all already.
Use the new bug ticket type.
blank keywords on bugfix bugs now we have a ticket type
This was pushed out a long time ago. Closing!
Metadata Update from @ralph:
- Issue assigned to duffy
I'm not sure if this still works...
- topic: trac.ticket.new
@rhea, please file a bug.
Metadata Update from @mleonova:
- Custom field artwork adjusted to None
- Custom field concept_review_passed adjusted to None (was: 0)
- Custom field has_complete_yaml reset (from Approved (badges admins only))
- Custom field has_description reset (from 0)
- Custom field has_name reset (from 0)
- Custom field needs_manual_award reset (from 0)
- Custom field triaged adjusted to on (was: 1)
- Issue close_status updated to: None (was: Pushed)
to comment on this ticket.