Not really a new badge suggestion, per se. But I think it would be neat to have a way to export your badges into something that could directly be used to make t-shirts at someplace like cafe press. I think one would want to incorporate the Fedora logo plus badges. The badges might need to be scaled depending on how many a person has.
Thanks for the idea! We've been thinking about various swag ideas in #fedora-apps. We can't really sensibly handle this idea in trac, it's set up to deal with badge proposals and bug reports, but I'll leave it open unless Ralph wants to close it, so we don't lose the idea. I'll mark it as a 'bug report' so it doesn't show up in badge queries.
Metadata Update from @riecatnor:
- Custom field artwork adjusted to has_concept
- Custom field concept_review_passed adjusted to passed (was: 0)
- Custom field has_complete_yaml reset (from None)
- Custom field has_description reset (from 0)
- Custom field has_name reset (from 0)
- Custom field needs_manual_award reset (from 0)
- Custom field triaged adjusted to on (was: 1)
- Issue close_status updated to: None
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
to comment on this ticket.