A change to how with_systemd works has caused dscontainer to no longer be able to setup instances, as with_systemd always evals to true from defaults.inf as the marker file isn't written yet - post setup this works.
To resolve this, a systemd override is required, that allows the setup to ignore the systemd status as the external tools "know better" than defaults inf up to that point. Post install, this works as the marker would be inplace.
Metadata Update from @mreynolds:
- Custom field origin adjusted to None
- Custom field reviewstatus adjusted to None
- Issue priority set to: normal
- Issue set to the milestone: 1.4.3
Metadata Update from @mhonek:
- Issue tagged with: lib389
Metadata Update from @firstyear:
- Issue close_status updated to: fixed
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
PR #50936 merged in master as 439cd38.
389-ds-base is moving from Pagure to Github. This means that new issues and pull requests
will be accepted only in 389-ds-base's github repository.
This issue has been cloned to Github and is available here:
If you want to receive further updates on the issue, please navigate to the github issue
and click on subscribe button.
Thank you for understanding. We apologize for all inconvenience.
Metadata Update from @spichugi:
- Issue close_status updated to: wontfix (was: fixed)
to comment on this ticket.