SSCA usage is discouraged for production usage. Therefore, this should be warned about during health checking.
Some checks could be:
- Checking for the presence of /etc/dirsrv/ssca (minor issue, but an issue since this makes people more prone to actually use it).
- Check each instance's cert for being signed by SSCA.
- Check if we trust the SSCA.
Credits: William (source)
Metadata Update from @mreynolds:
- Custom field origin adjusted to None
- Custom field reviewstatus adjusted to None
- Issue set to the milestone: 1.4.2
to comment on this ticket.