dbscan uses the REALLOC flag when doing database access, so when iterating thru a database keys and data will be freed, except for the last one.
This is a minor issue, but in ASAN builds dbscan then returns an error and the tests using it will fail.
Fixed by Ludwig
Metadata Update from @mreynolds:
- Custom field origin adjusted to None
- Custom field reviewstatus adjusted to None
- Issue set to the milestone: 1.4.2
Metadata Update from @vashirov:
- Issue close_status updated to: fixed
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
to comment on this ticket.