wrappers/systemd.group.in have syslog.target in After=, but the target is obsolete since some time.
Metadata Update from @mreynolds:
- Custom field origin adjusted to None
- Custom field reviewstatus adjusted to None
- Issue set to the milestone: 1.4.2
This is a good catch. We can remove the syslog.target from these. Saying this, we need to remove the group.in target because it's not used or installed any more since the wrappers/systemd.template.service.in directly sets wantedby=mulit-user.target instead.
Metadata Update from @firstyear:
- Issue close_status updated to: fixed
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
to comment on this ticket.