We are constantly calling configuration get functions during a connection. These calls are expensive, so we should just store all these settings in the conn struct during handle_new_connection() I feel having a static config (ioblocktimeout, etc) throughout the lifetime of a connection is an acceptable tradeoff.
For a SRCH req, ioblocktimeout is fetched twice per returned entries. This change contributes to better perf.
It can be extended to idletimeout, theadperconn.
Metadata Update from @tbordaz:
- Custom field origin adjusted to None
- Custom field reviewstatus adjusted to None
Metadata Update from @mreynolds:
- Issue close_status updated to: fixed
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
After c9d6528 nsslapd-maxbersize is no longer limiting client connections. Test dirsrvtests/tests/suites/config/config_test.py::test_maxbersize_repl fails.
Metadata Update from @vashirov:
- Issue status updated to: Open (was: Closed)
Fix regression from using the wrong integer type:
9ebf5f8..26b9e1b master -> master
to comment on this ticket.