lib389 was not properly/accurately checking if a password policy was a user policy or subtree policy.
This causes the CLI/API to misbehave, and prevent porting old pwp CI tests to DSLdapObjects
Metadata Update from @mreynolds:
- Custom field origin adjusted to None
- Custom field reviewstatus adjusted to None
Metadata Update from @vashirov:
- Issue close_status updated to: fixed
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
389-ds-base is moving from Pagure to Github. This means that new issues and pull requests
will be accepted only in 389-ds-base's github repository.
This issue has been cloned to Github and is available here:
If you want to receive further updates on the issue, please navigate to the github issue
and click on subscribe button.
Thank you for understanding. We apologize for all inconvenience.
Metadata Update from @spichugi:
- Issue close_status updated to: wontfix (was: fixed)
to comment on this ticket.