1.4. has been out for some time now, and the python tools have become very mature. We should disable the perl tools in our build environments by default, opting for python by default.
Note this isn't removing the perl code - just not emitting it in a default build. It's still there for those who need it for legacy, but you have to accept it's really really not well maintained now.
Setting milestone to 1.4.2 as Mark suggested in the PR.
Metadata Update from @mhonek:
- Custom field origin adjusted to None
- Custom field reviewstatus adjusted to review
- Issue set to the milestone: 1.4.2
Metadata Update from @firstyear:
- Issue close_status updated to: fixed
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
Commit f701d18 relates to this ticket
to comment on this ticket.