IPA has the topology plugin which allows to configure replication by modifying the "topology" subtree. It also proviedes a full view of the replication topology on each node and could be extended to provide replication monitor information.
In IPA the "topology" section is in the "domain" backend, but also controls replication of the "ipaca" backend.
If we want to provide this in DS I suggest to do it in a separate "config" backend. We could gradually extend this to provide common server configuration in a replicated environment
Metadata Update from @mreynolds:
- Custom field origin adjusted to None
- Custom field reviewstatus adjusted to None
- Issue set to the milestone: 1.4.2
Metadata Update from @vashirov:
- Issue priority set to: normal
- Issue set to the milestone: 1.4 backlog (was: 1.4.2)
to comment on this ticket.