It's common to hear from people that our "non-redhat' docs are lacking, and that often the RH docs are console focused. We should improve this situation. I think we should invest some time in sphinx and read the docs, given that this can also emit man pages for the project.
Making it easier to generate and update man pages and docs will be important if we can ship useful and complete documentation with the package to make the software more accessible.
Additionally, an extension of this could be that the server's design document section could be part of this, and then can be reviewed, commented, PRed in the same manner as our code.
Metadata Update from @firstyear:
- Custom field component adjusted to None
- Custom field origin adjusted to None
- Custom field reviewstatus adjusted to None
- Custom field type adjusted to None
- Custom field version adjusted to None
Metadata Update from @mreynolds:
- Issue set to the milestone: 1.4.2
Metadata Update from @vashirov:
- Issue set to the milestone: 1.4 backlog (was: 1.4.2)
to comment on this ticket.