dsconf crashes, regardless if you run it with or without options. The tool is not usable.
Self compiled from master
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/sbin/dsconf", line 80, in <module>
File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/lib389/cli_conf/plugins/automember.py", line 127, in create_parser
create_parser.add_argument("name", nargs='?', required=True ,help='Set cn for group entry.')
File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/argparse.py", line 1316, in add_argument
kwargs = self._get_positional_kwargs(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/argparse.py", line 1428, in _get_positional_kwargs
TypeError: 'required' is an invalid argument for positionals
Command should not show an error.
Fixing this in ticket https://pagure.io/389-ds-base/issue/49683
Metadata Update from @mreynolds:
- Custom field component adjusted to None
- Custom field origin adjusted to None
- Custom field reviewstatus adjusted to None
- Custom field type adjusted to None
- Custom field version adjusted to None
- Issue close_status updated to: duplicate
- Issue set to the milestone: 1.4.0
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
389-ds-base is moving from Pagure to Github. This means that new issues and pull requests
will be accepted only in 389-ds-base's github repository.
This issue has been cloned to Github and is available here:
If you want to receive further updates on the issue, please navigate to the github issue
and click on subscribe button.
Thank you for understanding. We apologize for all inconvenience.
Metadata Update from @spichugi:
- Issue close_status updated to: wontfix (was: duplicate)
to comment on this ticket.