When the Cockpit UI creates a new instance it requires that instance already have LDAPI configured. The dscreate installer should have an option for setting up basic LDAPI for Directory Manager.
False alarm! dscreate already sets up LDAPI, nice! Closing ticket...
Metadata Update from @mreynolds:
- Custom field component adjusted to None
- Custom field origin adjusted to None
- Custom field reviewstatus adjusted to None
- Custom field type adjusted to None
- Custom field version adjusted to None
- Issue close_status updated to: invalid
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
I was just about to comment saying this! :)
389-ds-base is moving from Pagure to Github. This means that new issues and pull requests
will be accepted only in 389-ds-base's github repository.
This issue has been cloned to Github and is available here:
If you want to receive further updates on the issue, please navigate to the github issue
and click on subscribe button.
Thank you for understanding. We apologize for all inconvenience.
Metadata Update from @spichugi:
- Issue close_status updated to: wontfix (was: invalid)
to comment on this ticket.