In some cases we want to limit generated audit logs:
Server performs lots of updates, but we want to limit the scope to particular subtree ou=N,dc=example,dc=com
Create audit events only for particular objectClass, for example groupOfNames - to track membership changes.
Create audit events only for particular attribute, for example log only events that modify userPassword.
Config attribute may contain a value with LDAP filter syntax.
Metadata Update from @mreynolds:
- Custom field component adjusted to None
- Custom field origin adjusted to None
- Custom field reviewstatus adjusted to None
- Custom field type adjusted to None
- Custom field version adjusted to None
- Issue set to the milestone: 1.4 backlog
389-ds-base is moving from Pagure to Github. This means that new issues and pull requests
will be accepted only in 389-ds-base's github repository.
This issue has been cloned to Github and is available here:
If you want to receive further updates on the issue, please navigate to the github issue
and click on subscribe button.
Thank you for understanding. We apologize for all inconvenience.
Metadata Update from @spichugi:
- Issue close_status updated to: wontfix
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
to comment on this ticket.