In current versions only the rdn is stored in the entry and the dn is created from the entryRDN index.
There still exists a switch and code to store the full dn in the entry and use an entrydn index.
There is no need to keep the entrydn version, ( and there also exists a proposal to make the entryrdn index simpler and more efficient. )
Metadata Update from @mreynolds:
- Custom field component adjusted to None
- Custom field origin adjusted to None
- Custom field reviewstatus adjusted to None
- Custom field type adjusted to None
- Custom field version adjusted to None
- Issue set to the milestone: 1.4.0
to comment on this ticket.