Some operation are considered as NOOP in urp (like DEL on a tombstone).
In such case the local RUV is not updated. This can lead to symptoms like https://pagure.io/389-ds-base/issue/49463
Received operation should update the RUV when they are processed. Even if the processing conclude it is a NOOP.
NOOP have existed since at least since 1.3
It can use the testcase of https://pagure.io/389-ds-base/issue/49463
RUV is not updated on NOOP
RUV should be update with NOOP
Metadata Update from @tbordaz:
- Custom field component adjusted to None
- Custom field origin adjusted to IPA
- Custom field reviewstatus adjusted to None
- Custom field type adjusted to None
- Custom field version adjusted to None
Metadata Update from @mreynolds:
- Issue set to the milestone: 1.4.0
Metadata Update from @vashirov:
- Issue priority set to: normal
- Issue set to the milestone: 1.4.4 (was: 1.4.0)
to comment on this ticket.