We should add tests for monitor test suit and add all the needed methods in lib389
<img alt="0001-Ticket-49455-Add-tests-to-monitor-test-suit.patch" src="/389-ds-base/issue/raw/files/848db9c6c4e65b15c5a0833aa327cb88b5729afabedfac346cfd0587a7c9c864-0001-Ticket-49455-Add-tests-to-monitor-test-suit.patch" />
Metadata Update from @amsharma:
- Custom field component adjusted to None
- Custom field origin adjusted to None
- Custom field reviewstatus adjusted to None
- Custom field type adjusted to None
- Custom field version adjusted to None
We can't really assert a lot about the data we get, because it's so variable, so just knowing it didn't throw exception is good enough. Ack,
25e62b6..691b144 master -> master
Metadata Update from @firstyear:
- Issue close_status updated to: fixed
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
389-ds-base is moving from Pagure to Github. This means that new issues and pull requests
will be accepted only in 389-ds-base's github repository.
This issue has been cloned to Github and is available here:
If you want to receive further updates on the issue, please navigate to the github issue
and click on subscribe button.
Thank you for understanding. We apologize for all inconvenience.
Metadata Update from @spichugi:
- Issue close_status updated to: wontfix (was: fixed)
to comment on this ticket.