With our password changes, we should support that when a bind is issued and the stored password format is different to our current format, we should re-hash and store the password to allow automatic hash upgrades of users on bind.
Metadata Update from @mreynolds:
- Custom field component adjusted to None
- Custom field origin adjusted to None
- Custom field reviewstatus adjusted to None
- Custom field type adjusted to None
- Custom field version adjusted to None
- Issue set to the milestone: 1.4 backlog
I made an attempt to implement this at https://pagure.io/389-ds-base/pull-request/50346
Metadata Update from @firstyear:
- Issue close_status updated to: fixed
- Issue status updated to: Closed (was: Open)
Want to say a huge thank you to @codehotter for their awesome patch to implement this. We really appreciate your work and patience while we got this together!
389-ds-base is moving from Pagure to Github. This means that new issues and pull requests
will be accepted only in 389-ds-base's github repository.
This issue has been cloned to Github and is available here:
If you want to receive further updates on the issue, please navigate to the github issue
and click on subscribe button.
Thank you for understanding. We apologize for all inconvenience.
Metadata Update from @spichugi:
- Issue close_status updated to: wontfix (was: fixed)
to comment on this ticket.