Fix the python 2 version of the installer, and allow it to optionally be used for directory server tests.
Looking good to me.
Writing objects: 100% (10/10), 1.92 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 10 (delta 6), reused 0 (delta 0)
9ce0b3d..a76c649 master -> master
Metadata Update from @firstyear:
- Issue assigned to firstyear
- Issue set to the milestone: lib389 1.0.3
Metadata Update from @mreynolds:
- Issue close_status updated to: None (was: Fixed)
- Issue set to the milestone: None (was: lib389 1.0.3)
389-ds-base is moving from Pagure to Github. This means that new issues and pull requests
will be accepted only in 389-ds-base's github repository.
This issue has been cloned to Github and is available here:
If you want to receive further updates on the issue, please navigate to the github issue
and click on subscribe button.
Thank you for understanding. We apologize for all inconvenience.
Metadata Update from @spichugi:
- Issue close_status updated to: wontfix
to comment on this ticket.