Description of problem:
If you happen to run remove-ds-admin.pl multiple times in a row you cannot install DS.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. /usr/sbin/setup-ds-admin.pl --silent --file=/root/setup.inf
2. /usr/sbin/remove-ds-admin.pl -f -d -a -y
3. /usr/sbin/remove-ds-admin.pl -f -d -a -y
4. /usr/sbin/setup-ds-admin.pl --silent --file=/root/setup.inf
NMC_ErrInfo: Cannot open file /etc/dirsrv/admin-serv/console.conf for reading
Could not update the httpd engine configuration.
Failed to create and configure the admin server
The admin server was successfully started.
Admin server was successfully created, configured, and started.
Exiting . . .
git patch file (389-admin master)
Reviewed by Ludwig (Thank you!!)
Pushed to master:
edc5dbc..e5b5830 master -> master
Metadata Update from @nhosoi:
- Issue set to the milestone: 389-admin,console 1.1.42
389-ds-base is moving from Pagure to Github. This means that new issues and pull requests
will be accepted only in 389-ds-base's github repository.
This issue has been cloned to Github and is available here:
If you want to receive further updates on the issue, please navigate to the github issue
and click on subscribe button.
Thank you for understanding. We apologize for all inconvenience.
Metadata Update from @spichugi:
- Issue close_status updated to: wontfix (was: Fixed)
to comment on this ticket.