1. Install and configure the Directory Server WITHOUT a suffix "o=redhat".
2. Compile paged_def.c after adjusting the Directory Manager's password.
Note: the suffix o=redhat should not be adjusted.
3. Run the compiled paged_def.
4. The access log would contain the result line with "err=32" AND a large pr_idx. E.g.,
> [..] conn=1 op=130870 RESULT err=32 tag=101 nentries=0 etime=0 notes=P pr_idx=43623
git patch file (master)
Ticket has been cloned to Bugzilla: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1290242
Ticket has been cloned to Bugzilla: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1290243
Fix looks good to me
Reviewed by Thierry (Thanks!!)
Pushed to master:
30aa91c..5a54717 master -> master
Pushed to 389-ds-base-1.3.4:
ee060e8..b91aad0 389-ds-base-1.3.4 -> 389-ds-base-1.3.4
Pushed to 389-ds-base-1.3.3:
aab7eda..44acc45 389-ds-base-1.3.3 -> 389-ds-base-1.3.3
Pushed to 389-ds-base-1.2.11:
49d0ef6..8265138 389-ds-base-1.2.11 -> 389-ds-base-1.2.11
Metadata Update from @nhosoi:
- Issue assigned to nhosoi
- Issue set to the milestone: 126.96.36.199
389-ds-base is moving from Pagure to Github. This means that new issues and pull requests
will be accepted only in 389-ds-base's github repository.
This issue has been cloned to Github and is available here:
If you want to receive further updates on the issue, please navigate to the github issue
and click on subscribe button.
Thank you for understanding. We apologize for all inconvenience.
Metadata Update from @spichugi:
- Issue close_status updated to: wontfix (was: Fixed)
to comment on this ticket.