3. Defect type: CLANG_WARNING ¶
1. 389-ds-base-22.214.171.124/ldap/servers/slapd/tools/rsearch/nametable.c:161:5:warning – Potential leak of memory pointed to by 's'
4. Defect type: CLANG_WARNING
1. 389-ds-base-126.96.36.199/ldap/servers/slapd/tools/migratecred.c:164:8:warning – Potential leak of memory pointed to by 'prefixCred'
# if ( !oldpath || !newpath || !cred )
git patch file (master)
Looks good, but I don't think you need the NULL check before each free anymore.
git patch file (master) -- revised based upon the review by Mark. Thanks!
Pushed to master:
7db4fa9..1279f0e master -> master
Pushed to 389-ds-base-1.3.3:
78fdd61..aa8ff4b 389-ds-base-1.3.3 -> 389-ds-base-1.3.3
Metadata Update from @nhosoi:
- Issue assigned to nhosoi
- Issue set to the milestone: 1.3.3 - 8/14 (August)
389-ds-base is moving from Pagure to Github. This means that new issues and pull requests
will be accepted only in 389-ds-base's github repository.
This issue has been cloned to Github and is available here:
If you want to receive further updates on the issue, please navigate to the github issue
and click on subscribe button.
Thank you for understanding. We apologize for all inconvenience.
Metadata Update from @spichugi:
- Issue close_status updated to: wontfix (was: Fixed)
to comment on this ticket.