dbscan -f entryrdn.db4 -k C1
should show all entries that are children of C1
you can work around the problem like this:
dbscan -f entryrdn.db4 | grep -A1 \^C1\$
1. When the key format of entryrdn was updated (eliminated ':'
from the key), the dbscan was not updated.
2. If a key is passed with -k option and if the key has multiple
values, only the first one was printed.
1. The key format is adjusted to the entryrdn code.
2. Multi-valued key is supported.
dbscan -f entryrdn.db
Scan entryrdn based on the order of the key (oid - 1,2,...,
Coid - C1,C2,..., Poid - P1,P2,...).
dbscan -f engryrdn.db -k key
where the key could be "suffix" or key (oid, Coid, Poid)
The scan starts from the item of the key and traverses its
git patch file (master)
Reviewed by Rich (Thank you!!)
Pushed to master:
87ad36b..bded301 master -> master
1) commit bded301 was not a complete
patch, which was failing in the case the entryrdn key is not given.
2) Coverity 13190: Logically dead code
1) If an entryrdn key is not given, it sets DB_NEXT to the db flag and
continues scanning the entryrdn index.
2) The unnecessary checking 0 for the return code rc is removed.
git patch file (master) -- take 2
Pushed to master:
b23a66b..72a3f9b master -> master
Ticket has been cloned to Bugzilla: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1044185
Metadata Update from @nhosoi:
- Issue assigned to nhosoi
- Issue set to the milestone: 1.3.3 - 10/13 (October)
389-ds-base is moving from Pagure to Github. This means that new issues and pull requests
will be accepted only in 389-ds-base's github repository.
This issue has been cloned to Github and is available here:
If you want to receive further updates on the issue, please navigate to the github issue
and click on subscribe button.
Thank you for understanding. We apologize for all inconvenience.
Metadata Update from @spichugi:
- Issue close_status updated to: wontfix (was: Fixed)
to comment on this ticket.