Description of problem:
When creating replication agreement from console using wizard, user is asked
about replication schedule. By default, "Always keep directories in sync" is
selected. User can schedule replication to certain days and time interval.
However, user cannot enter values of time interval into textboxes, because they
are too small.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create new replication agreement in console
2. Fill Agreement Name -> next
3. Fill Source and Destination -> next
4. Replicated Attributes -> next
5. Replication Schedule: select radio button "Sync on the following days:" and
try to enter values into "Replication will take place between:"
There is a workaround - create replication agreement without specifying
replication schedule and after it has been created, modify it (Click on
replication agreement, select Schedule and enter desired settings).
2163fdb..4d1f2d2 master -> master
Author: Mark Reynolds email@example.com
Date: Fri Jul 8 15:32:12 2016 -0400
Metadata Update from @mreynolds:
- Issue assigned to mreynolds
- Issue set to the milestone: 389-admin,console 1.1.44
389-ds-base is moving from Pagure to Github. This means that new issues and pull requests
will be accepted only in 389-ds-base's github repository.
This issue has been cloned to Github and is available here:
If you want to receive further updates on the issue, please navigate to the github issue
and click on subscribe button.
Thank you for understanding. We apologize for all inconvenience.
Metadata Update from @spichugi:
- Issue close_status updated to: wontfix (was: Fixed)
to comment on this ticket.