Description of problem:
I was doing server to server SASL stress testing. During my test, I found there
were ONE record missed in ONE of the masters. The other three masters all had
this particular record.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 8.1
How reproducible: Not sure. stress testing takes time to re-try. I will post my
re-try result later
Steps to Reproduce:
1. setup 4-mmr over server to server sasl
2. start LDCLT , injecting records
3. after LDCLT , check records on each master (I inject about 10,000 records on
each master, and I waited about 4 hours before I check the record different)
1 record missed in one of the masters. other 3 masters has this record.
all has exactly same record after sometime
batch move to milestone 1.3
originally targeted for 1.2.11.rc1, but actually in the 1.2.11.a1 release
Added initial screened field value.
Metadata Update from @rmeggins:
- Issue set to the milestone: 1.2.11.a1
389-ds-base is moving from Pagure to Github. This means that new issues and pull requests
will be accepted only in 389-ds-base's github repository.
This issue has been cloned to Github and is available here:
If you want to receive further updates on the issue, please navigate to the github issue
and click on subscribe button.
Thank you for understanding. We apologize for all inconvenience.
Metadata Update from @spichugi:
- Issue close_status updated to: wontfix (was: Fixed)
to comment on this ticket.